Caramel Stuffed Snickerdoodles
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup sugar
⅔ cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 and ½ cups flour
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cream of tartar
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
32 rolos( caramel and chocolate candy )
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Cream together butter, brown sugar, eggs, 1 cup sugar, and vanilla.
2. In a separate bowl, mix flour, salt, cream of tartar, and baking soda. Slowly add dry ingredients to butter mixture until a soft dough forms.
3. Shape dough into 1 inch balls and stuff each with 1 rolo.
4. In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon. Press balls into cinnamon sugar.
5. Arrange on baking sheet and bake for 14 minutes. Allow to cool.